About Kevin Stockstill
- Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2005
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana J.D. - 1995
- Louisiana State University College B.S. in Business Administration - 1992
Associations & Memberships
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association White Collar Section
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- American Association for Justice
- Superlawyers in White Collar Criminal Defense 2010, 2014-2017
- AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell, highest rating attainable
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 from 2011 to the present
- Acadiana Profile Top Lawyers listed in White Collar and Non-White Collar Criminal Defense
Your criminal matter deserves a defense attorney with MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
Kevin Stockstill has been providing clients with highly effective criminal and white collar defense representation for more than 20 years.
In that time, Kevin has earned a reputation as a tough, determined attorney who has the knowledge and skills to provide each of his clients
with the superior level of defense representation they deserve.
Kevin is dedicated to defending the rights of the accused and has worked all across the country – wherever his clients are in need. As a second-generation
lawyer, Kevin followed in his father’s footsteps by choosing a life of law. He handles cases both large and small wherever he believes
he can help people get justice.
Over the years, Kevin has received various national honors for his work including being selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers – a publication
that lists attorneys in the top five percent. He is also a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (which is the nation’s
top one percent of practicing attorneys), as well as being named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100.
More important than these honors is the fact that the people in Lafayette and the surrounding areas know they can count on Kevin when they
are in need of criminal or white collar defense. He is focused on using the extensive litigation, in house investigative and trial preparation
skills he has developed over the years to help each of his clients secure the best possible outcome.